About LogNet Systems
LogNet Systems empowers leading service providers worldwide to navigate their businesses to greater profits. LogNet Systems’ innovative customer management and billing solutions serve a variety of single and multiple service operations, creating opportunities for service providers to efficiently add new services or merge multiple business lines, while significantly reducing the complexity of operations and associated IT costs.
The company's solutions are based on a modular product portfolio that includes billing, rating, product catalog, CRM, self care, e-billing and data analysis. LogNet Systems has designed and deployed over 50 complex customer management and billing solutions for communications, utilities, financial and transportation service providers worldwide. LogNet Systems enables service providers to capitalize on the revenue generating opportunities created by new and improved service offerings in order to expand revenue streams, increase competitive advantages and improve customer loyalty.
LogNet Systems Advantages
The advantages of LogNet Systems include:
- Multiple Play – LogNet Systems enables service providers to take advantage of all revenue generating opportunities and provide multiple products from a single platform.
- Rapid Deployment – the modular baselines and preconfigured packages allow the product suites from LogNet Systems to be quickly deployed to replace legacy systems, merge multiple business lines or add new products.
- Robust and Mature – a consistent investment in R&D over the past twelve years has resulted in robust and mature solutions capable of supporting the complex customer management and billing needs of any service provider.
- Project Experience – LogNet Systems has designed and deployed over 50 complex customer management and billing solutions for Tier 1-3 fixed line, ISP, mobile, cable TV and utilities service providers worldwide.
- Independence – LogNet Systems provides a Software Development Kit (SDK) empowering users and system integrators to independently configure and adjust the system during ongoing operations, which significantly reduces the overall cost of ownership.
LogNet Systems is a cohensive group of companies that is headquartered in the United Kingdom and has representation throughout EMEA, APAC and the Americas. The LogNet Systems group of companies works together with a global network of local partners to promote and delivery its customer managemenet and billing solutions.