MaxCatalog is an enterprise product catalog that allows service providers to construct and manage a catalog of complex product and package offerings with advanced price discount schemes. MaxCatalog improves operational efficiency by removing the need to manage multiple instances of product information in different OSS/BSS systems.
Enterprise Product Catalog
MaxCatalog efficiently integrates product information with pricing strategies and synchronizes the product catalog across all OSS/BSS systems.
- CRM – MaxCatalog supports customer-based processes with relevant product information related to customer product fit.
- Order Management – order management processes are centrally defined in MaxCatalog, enabling the configuration and validation of product fulfillment.
- Financing – product codes stored in MaxCatalog are mapped from one system to another for adjusting revenues and computing cost and revenue centers.
- Provisioning – provisioning parameters relating to different product lines are configured in MaxCatalog, enabling centralized and unified control of the capabilities of various network elements.
- Billing – price catalog and billing parameters are managed centrally in MaxCatalog, removing the need to define and maintain product information separately in different billing systems.
MaxCatalog supports multiple play products and packages from fixed line, ISP, mobile, cable TV and utilities based services. Multiple departments within a service provider's organization can easily control various aspects of product offerings, configurations, pricing and discount schemes.
MaxCatalog's automated workflow mechanism enables separate product profiles and tasks to be defined and initiated by other applications in order to achieve a centralized repository for controlling product management.
MaxCatalog allows service providers to easily define prices for various products and packages. At any time, service providers can adjust tariffs and create attractive discount plans. MaxCatalog also allows for the bundling of products across different business lines into innovative packages.
MaxCatalog serves as a centralized knowledge center for marketing and technical information about all products and packages.
As a result, MaxCatalog streamlines business processes and reduces the time-to-market with associated defining new products and packages, while reducing operational overhead.